JustiFLY® Liquid Feed™, the Best Fly Control for Cattle
- JustiFLY® Liquid Feed™ fly control is the perfect addition to your fly control routine. Simply add it to your cattle’s liquid feed and let it work its magic.
- JustiFLY® Liquid Feed™ breaks the lifecycles of ALL FOUR flies that commonly affect cattle, making it one of the most effective cattle fly control products.
- The insect growth regulator (IGR) in JustiFLY® Liquid Feed™ is approved for feedlot and pasture cattle.
- JustiFLY® Liquid Feed™ is easy to use, costs less than $0.07 per head per day, and provides 300 feedings per pound of additive, making it the best fly control for cattle.
Why Choose JustiFLY® Liquid Feed™?
- JustiFLY® Liquid Feed™ can prevent economic losses resulting from flies harming cattle.
- This fly control product for cattle can break the lifecycles of stable flies, horn flies, face flies and house flies without harming dung beetles.
- Using JustiFLY® Liquid Feed™ produces zero animal handling stress, making it one of the best fly controls for cattle.
- There is no cow work required when using this cattle fly control product.
- JustiFLY® Liquid Feed™ produces no milk disposal issues, unlike other cattle fly control products.
- JustiFLY® Liquid Feed™ passes through the animal’s system without leaving residue or requiring a withdrawal period.
- No more dust bags, ear tags, sprays or pour-ons. As the best fly control for cattle, JustiFLY® Liquid Feed™ can do it all.
How to Use JustiFLY® Liquid Feed™
JustiFLY® Liquid Feed™ is easier to use than animal sprays and insecticidal ear tags. Cattle simply ingest the larvicide as they consume the treated feed.
JustiFLY®’s insect growth regulator passes through the animal and starts to work on flies in the manure.
- JustiFLY® Liquid Feed™ can be used throughout fly season, providing long-term results.
- Store at room temperature in the original packaging. Keep away from light. See SDS for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do you get rid of flies on cattle?
The best way to control fly populations on your operation is to use cattle fly control products. JustiFLY® Liquid Feed™ is convenient and affordable, making it one of the best fly control options for cattle.
What is the best fly control for cattle?
JustiFLY® is one of the most convenient and affordable cattle fly control product lines on the market. Available as feedthrough, liquid feed, and in other forms JustiFLY® products offer real solutions to keep flies off cattle.
How does JustiFLY® Liquid Feed™ work?
JustiFLY® Liquid Feed™ works by breaking the lifecycle of multiple fly species, including stable flies, horn flies, face flies and house flies, all without harming the dung beetle.
To use, Just add JustiFLY® Liquid Feed™ to your liquid feeder when charging. After being ingested by cattle and deposited in manure, the insect growth regulator (IGR) larvacide works to prevent new generations of flies from threatening your herd.
Is it normal for cows to have flies?
While flies around cattle are not uncommon, they can cause stress, disease, and decreased performance among your herd. Flies commonly affecting cattle include stable flies, horn flies, face flies and house flies. Aside from discomfort and stress, these flies can cause serious health issues for your herd. The ideal solution is to control fly populations on your cattle operation.
With cattle fly control products such as JustiFLY® Liquid Feed™, you have at your fingertips one of the best cattle fly control methods on the market. It is easy to use, affordable and effective at controlling the four types of flies most problematic for your cattle.